Junior IT Sales Manager
The Junior Sales Manager will provide full sales support for pre-sales activities, new business development and customer interactions.
- Perform online research and lead tracking for potential clients;
- Support with client meeting organisation, correspondence and reports;
- Handle customer inquiries, provide necessary information and interface with the customer;
- Enter, update, and maintain required data in CRM system to document all pertinent sales activity, account updates, & client information;
- Participate in the elaboration of customers' presentations and commercial offers;
- Participate in customers' meetings and ensure the following-up.
- At least Bachelor’s degree preferred;
- First relevant experience or internship, preferably in sales support, project coordination or customer service;
- Experience managing professional communication with customers (written and oral);
- Experience working with various software applications required;
- Experience with social network (i.e: LinkedIn);
- Ability to learn new systems;
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to take initiative and manage priorities required;
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Must be a team player with commercial awareness;
- Must be able to work independently with a service-oriented work style;
- Very good english and native polish mandatory.
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. We are 7200 professionals dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. We are always looking for people who are passionate about creating innovative, value-added solutions that are tailor-made for our customers. Come and join our 35 nationalities spread across 20 countries in EMEA.
- Permanent employment or B2B with fixed-salary and very motivating monthly bonus system and other benefits;
- Working in an international environment with high business standards;
#DigitalTransformakers Pre-sales and Sales
#EagleEye #RelationChampion #PremiumAccompany
Can you juggle clients’ needs and customise presentations while accompanying consultants on their assignments?
Are you used to forging links everywhere you go and handing out your business card faster than the speed of light? Are your buzzwords proximity, forward-thinking and challenge?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Stage de fin d’études – Ingénieur d’affaires/commercial H/F
Business Unit Manager
Ingénieur d’affaires/Business Manager H/F
Key Account Manager (m/w/d) Frankfurt am Main
Frankfurt am MainApply
GCP Technical Account Manager
Technical Account Manager
Alternance Ingénieur d’affaires H/F
Apprenticeship / Working students